I Be Scrappin'
Woo-who!! I have finally returned to my favorite hobby! In the last few months I haven't been feeling to well so I just have not felt much like scrapbooking. My heart was just not in it. But, my mom's birthday was last week and she had requested some pages for her "grandma" book. It had been well over a month since I had done any scrappin' at all, but I found that it returned to me quite easily...kind of like riding a bike! Oh how I've missed it and I'm so glad to have enough energy to finally get some pages done. Here are the two pages I did for my mom's book....
This one I did from a sketch on the Got Sketch blogspot. Hannah took the picture of me taking pictures of swans when we went to visit them last summer in TC. I love taking pictures of things in nature although I don't do it nearly as often as I'd like.
Speaking of talent...we owe this honor to my crafty mom. She made this cute little Halloween cake for the kids. They were so excited and could hardly wait to dig in! Of course, they each had to have a ghost and a pumpkin on their piece.

This one I did from a sketch on the Got Sketch blogspot. Hannah took the picture of me taking pictures of swans when we went to visit them last summer in TC. I love taking pictures of things in nature although I don't do it nearly as often as I'd like.
Speaking of talent...we owe this honor to my crafty mom. She made this cute little Halloween cake for the kids. They were so excited and could hardly wait to dig in! Of course, they each had to have a ghost and a pumpkin on their piece.
2 comments:
your pages are cute Jenn! Glad you're back in your groove!!!
"mom" the cake is adorable, and looks so yummy!"
love ya girl!
Beautiful pages! Wowzers! I really like the top one! And the Nature page!
Post a Comment