Decorating Pumpkins
We decided to not do the traditional pumpkin carving this year and be a little more "crafty" in our pumpkin decorating. Well, actually I decided that, but that's besides the point. I bought some sparkly pipe cleaner, markers, and glitter glue. The kids were so excited and could hardly wait to get started. At first they weren't sure what to do, but once they got going their imaginations really started flowing.
They created glasses, earrings, hair, hands, crowns, flowers, and necklaces for their pumpkin creations. Mommy had to help out a bit with the bending and cutting, but they came up with all the ideas on their own.
Sammy had fun with it for awhile, but he wasn't nearly as serious about it as the girls were, so mommy finished up his pumpkin for him. He liked it!
And here is all my adorable pumpkins. I'm not sure which ones look sillier!!
They created glasses, earrings, hair, hands, crowns, flowers, and necklaces for their pumpkin creations. Mommy had to help out a bit with the bending and cutting, but they came up with all the ideas on their own.
Sammy had fun with it for awhile, but he wasn't nearly as serious about it as the girls were, so mommy finished up his pumpkin for him. He liked it!
And here is all my adorable pumpkins. I'm not sure which ones look sillier!!
1 comment:
they are just so darn cute!!!
Love the pumpkin idea!!! It's been a long time since I've decorated a pumpkin!!!
Very Cute!
Post a Comment