Thursday, May 01, 2008

Happy First Day of May! I can't believe how fast April flew by. I thought for sure winter was never going to end and now I can barely keep up with the passing days.
Last weekend was great, but very busy. On Saturday Mom and Dad took Andy and I to Freeland for the city wide yard sales. We found some really good deals. Mom bought the girls a HUGE barbie house for $10 including some furniture and she got Sammy a "motorcycle". It's a little machine that has a screen on it so it looks like he is driving down the road. It twists and turns and makes ALL the noises! He was thrilled as you can imagine.Saturday night we celebrated Andy's Uncle Miles' 50th Birthday. It was supposed to be a surprise, but he figured it out before hand. It was still a lot of fun though. My parents kept the kids so we could stay out as long as we wanted, but we were home by midnight...yeah, party animals, I know!Miles and Mallory (Emily and Chad's little girl)
Janet, Miles and Mallory
On Sunday we went to Julie's house to celebrate Allie's 2nd birthday. I missed her first one because we were in Disney World so I was glad that we could be there this time. She is growing so fast. She looked so cute in her birthday dress. She got a lot of clothes for her birthday and unlike most 2 year olds, she was thrilled. She was even hugging them. I think Julie has a little diva on her hands!This weekend Andy will be in the UP. He is leaving tonight and will be home Sunday. So, that means I have the weekend to do whatever I want. I plan on doing a lot of scrapbooking. I have a lot of projects going on that I need to get done. I will miss Andy, but I'm glad that he gets to do something that he enjoys so much. He really deserves it for all he does for his family.
I hope everyone has a great weekend. Love ya all!

May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give
you a spirit of untiy among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus.
Romans 15:15

1 comment:

Hannah said...

as you know, tomorrow is NSD...so, I hope you get the chance to scrapbook some...I won't have any of my stuff with me, so you'll need to do a little extra for me! K!
We will be down this weekend, so I'll be calling you!
Love ya