Saturday, April 12, 2008

Where did the sunshine go? Where is the warm weather? When I woke up this morning, I was reminded that we live in Michigan and that cold weather will prevail! That's right folks, it's snowing...again! Yesterday we had thunderstorms and possible tornadoes and today, snow! But, being the optimistic person I am, I'm just going to try to make the best of. The kids and I are going to cuddle up on the couch together and put in a good movie. Maybe we'll make some cookies or something. I hope everyone has a good day and take some time to enjoy your families, despite the gloomy weather. The following is the verse of the day and I found to it be perfectly fitting...

This is the day which the Lord hath made;
we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Psalm 118:24 KJV


1 comment:

Shoemaker Family said...

I hope you ladies were as humored last night as I was. It seemed to be so so laid back. As long as it's not an every week thing it seemed to help to let my hair down a bit. Oh wait, do I ever have a problem donig that???

Anyway - I love seeing you and your Mom and sister there together! I'm sure you do too! :)