Hey everyone! In case you are wondering, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth! Although sometimes I feel like I have..LOL! We haven't had the Internet for awhile and I'm not sure when we will be getting it back..so for now I have to make a trip to my parents house to use their computer. And I know they don't mind b/c they love any chance they get to see the kiddos!
We had a really wonderful Christmas. I'd have to say it was probably the best one we've had yet. The excitement and delight in the kids eyes when they saw what "Santa" left was great! This was the first year that Annabelle asked for one specific thing (usually its everything). She wanted a guitar...and sure enough Santa delivered. Her first response was, "I knew Santa would get me a guitar!" Alivia got a "Mama, Make Me Better" dolly, and Sammy got a work bench just like daddy's, even though daddy doesn't actually have a work bench, but if he did...
We had lots of parties to go to as usual. The kids were so well behaved at EVERY one too! That had to be the best gift for me! Another good thing was Andy didn't have any clue about the gifts I bought him this year...somehow he always guesses and is usually right. But not this year...YAY ME!
In my last entry I told you about the gift we got from Andy's parents...a Flip Video Camera. I tried and tried to put the video with it but couldn't figure it out for the life of me. I decided that after Christmas I would try again when I put our Christmas videos up. I had them all downloaded on the computer, then we had to re-set our computer and completely forgot the videos were on there so we lost them...I am very sad about that, but I still have some really great still pictures and I will always have the memories in my heart....guess there is always next Christmas.
My sweet little Annabelle turned 7 this year! We had a family birthday for her on the 5th (which is her actual bday). It was very nice and she made out like a bandit! Whenever anyone asked her how old she was she would say 20!!! To tell you the truth, it sure feels like shes that old sometimes! Yet at the same time it feels like it was just yesterday that I held her in my arms for the very first time...but I suppose its always going to feel that way...that's just part of being a mom. We are having another party this weekend with just her friends...that should be a lot of fun. This will be the first time she's had a "friend" party. She is very excited.
Andy is still working a lot of hours right now (praise God)!! He's usually laid off during the winter months so this is a real blessing. Especially b/c it has seemed like every time we turn around something is falling apart and needs fixed. Its very frustrating but I know it could be worse.
Well, I suppose I should let you go for now...sorry this is so long, but I had a lot to catch up. I hope that this finds everyone doing well and enjoying the new year. The weather has been quite peculiar, but I sure love the pretty white snow, it lifts my spirits tremendously.
Until next time,
Jenn
No comments:
Post a Comment