Tuesday, December 04, 2007


It's been 8 years today that I walked down the aisle and joined my life with Andy's. Although we were young, we were in love and knew we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together. If you had asked me then if I thought it was possible for me to love him any more than I did that day, I would've said no. I was wrong. My love for him has grown. It's grown each time he's encouraged me through labor; each time he's held our newborn child in his loving arms and thanked me for the gift. It's grown each time he's held me in his arms as I wept for the child we lost. It grows each day he goes to work to provide for our family. Every time he makes me laugh, my love for him grows. With every kind word, every thoughtful gesture, every loving touch, my love grows. My heart is nearly bursting with love and yet I know my love will only continue to grow. God has truly blessed me with a wonderful husband. It's not always been any easy road, but for better or worse, our love remains strong and constant. I am so grateful that he took me to be his wife.


Since he is working out of town this week we won't be able to see each other until Thursday. So, he sent me these beautiful bouquet of flowers. It was so unexpected, and such a wonderful surprise! He sure knows the way to my heart!

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Awwee, may God give you a happily ever after!