Every Christmas, as usual, I like to use my crafty skills and make special handmade gifts. Well, this year I decided to make mini albums/cards out of those adorable tin gift card boxes. They are just so cute and there are so many to chose from. I spent the weekend working on them since we werent going anywhere due to the "big" storm we got. Rather than doing a big family picture I thought it would be cute to do a page for each of us. So, we had to have a photo shoot. Now, normally when I do this kind of thing, it takes forever with a lot of bribing, and maybe even a few threats to even get one half way decent picture. To my suprise, I only had to take two pictures of each child to get these adorable shots. I was thrilled. Now, I just have to get the big kid to smile pretty for the birdy...LOL!



Aren't they just so precious? Santa will definetly leave some presents under the tree for these adorable faces!
No comments:
Post a Comment