Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I don't really know how to start this blog...words are not easily coming to me today. I ended up in the ER today only to find out that I have miscarried my sweet baby. I'm sad, I'm confused, I'm scared. There are so many questions that I have that I may never find answers for. I know that God has His reasons and I am trying my best to trust Him and not question. Even though I am terribly sad and broken hearted today, I am so grateful for the many blessing God has given me. This baby was a blessed surprise. My beautiful children are the joy of my life. My husband is my best friend and my strongest support. My parents are always there when I need them most. And God is my Rock. Even though I don't understand why he called this baby home so early, I know that it is His strength and comfort that will get me through another loss. I can't imagine going through anything like this with out God by my side, even carrying me at times. I know that He is holding my sweet baby in His arms tonight and that I will meet him/her one day.

Thank you friends for all of your congratulations and well wishes. Your friendship and support have meant the world to me. I know that we will be in your prayers, and I thank you for that as well. God Bless
~Jenn~

4 comments:

Shoemaker Family said...

That's right! You KNOW we'll be remembering you in prayer. Very nice words, Jenny...

Joe Kirklin said...

You and your family we be in our thoughts and prayers. Hang in there, Jenny.
- Joe and Shannon

Justin Hess said...

Prayers are being said for you at the Hess House! I'm glad to hear that you know God will be your strength.

Griese Family said...

I'm so sorry, I know how much it hurts. I can testify that God will hold you, just hold tight to Him.
-Jess Griese