


Today I started working on my girls school scrapbooks. I'm really excited. They have turned out very cute so far...at least I think so. Of course as I sat there working on them thoughts of their graduation parties kept coming to mind. I kept imagining how it was going to be to look through their scrapbooks all the way back to their first days of preschool and to see how they've changed. I also kept thinking of things I should save such as their special projects or papers showing their academic progress; and then ways in which I would want to display them. The silly thing is...my oldest hasn't even graduated from Kindergarten yet, let alone High School!! But, what can I say....I'm a planner. I like to think ahead, that way I don't ever have to look back and wish I'd done things differently! I know we have a long ways to go yet, but it already seems to be going by to quickly.
No comments:
Post a Comment