Sorry it's been so long...if you haven't guessed yet, I stay pretty busy with three kids. For some reason they take up most of my time. Anyway, we survived throught the first month of school. Yeah! I had a few suprises though. First, I just thought for sure Annabelle was going to come home and crash everynight being that she goes all day/everday. Boy, was I wrong. She has so much energy when she gets home I beginning to wonder if they pump her full of sugar before she leaves. Second, I can't believe how much money I sent to school. She needed money for the book fair, class party's, milk money, and the most expensive thing was...school pictures!! YIKES!
It seemed like every week they sent a letter home saying they needed money for something. Mom said just wait until all three are in school. I need another job just to pay for that. The last thing that suprised me was they sent home a fund-raiser kit the second week of school. I hated them when I was a kid and I still do. Annabelle asked me what it was and I told her not to worry about it, we don't do them in this house. She gave me her look and and went to play. She's was real heart broken- NOT!
So, there you go. We are now into our second month of school. Alivia did fine the first month too, but we've been working with Head-Start for 3 years, so we're pretty used to how things work there. It will be interesting to see how things go this month. So far, so good. I'm just really glad that they are both enjoying it and doing so well. I'm a proud mama-what can I say!
No comments:
Post a Comment