Friday, February 18, 2011

Weekly Review

 Here are a few highlights of our week...
  • Our hot water heater quit working...
  • Andy spent most of the day trying to figure out what was wrong, then he was told the part that needed replaced would cost $500 because he would have to purchase the entire unit!
  • He found the single piece he needed on EBay for only $30 brand new! Thank you EBay!
  • No hot water...lots of heating water on the stove for dishes and hair washing...yuck!
  • No hot water...no showers...double yuck!
  • Had a fantastic grocery shopping trip to Kroger with my SIL, Haley
  • Yes, I actually had fun grocery shopping...you should of seen how much money I saved using those little things called coupons!! They are like paper gold!
  • I joined a blog hop for the first time this week for my homeschool blog which you can read here.
  • My husband went up north on a fishing trip with a buddy...his second weekend in a row to be gone.
  • I planned a special get away for the kids and I for this weekend too...
  • I will takes lots of pictures and tell you all about it next week!

No comments: