Thursday, March 04, 2010

11 Months and Counting!!

Our Lil' Miss Sydney Marie is 11 months old today! Where, o where, did the time go?? I have been going through her photos because I want to finish her baby album before her birthday and I can't believe how many pictures I have of her! I guess in my head it just doesn't seem like she's as old as she is so there shouldn't be that many pictures! It seems like we just brought her home, but at the same time I can hardly remember what it was like before her! She is an amazing little girl. So full of joy each and every day!

She loves to play with her sisters and brother. They entertain her just as much as she entertains them. It warms my heart to see how much they all love each other. She misses them when they are gone, and gets so excited when they finally get home from school. She hugs and kisses them like she hasn't seen them in ages. She is the most loving baby ever!

She officially has 5 teeth now, two on top and three on the bottom. And, she knows how to use them...ouch! She has also been on the move lately...a lot! She cruises up and down the furniture getting into everything with in her reach, including the t.v. which she thinks is fun to turn on and off! She makes her way around the house quite easily and we are constantly chasing her down! It won't be long and she is going to be walking on her own...then we are really going to be in trouble!!

She is also very smart. Sometimes I swear she knows exactly what we are saying to her! Or even when we are just talking about her she will shake her head yes or no as if she is part of the conversation...scary! She's been "talking" a lot lately too. She babbles all the time telling all kinds of stories. She can say a few words pretty clearly and I am happy to report that she has finally learned how to say "mama" and practices it quite often now! She can say baba, banana, Belle Belle (Annabelle), night night, more (when she wants more to eat of course), up, down, and as always she talks about her dada all the time! I just love listening to her sweet little voice. She clearly knows what she wants and isn't afraid to let us know!

She has a bit of a fedish too...she loves, loves, loves, and basicially insists on listening to the Zac Brown cd that Andy bought whenever we go anywhere in the car. She bops her head up and down and "sings" along. It is the cutest thing...although I admit I am getting a little tired of listening to the same songs over and over, at least it's not kids songs or something! And since she is spoiled and pretty much gets whatever she wants we listen to the cd everytime!

I know I have said this many times, but she has brought so much joy to our lives. We love her so much and we are so thankful that God chose us to be her family! I can't believe that she is going to be one year old next month. It just does not seem possible...really! But I am truly enjoying watching her grow and learn. Every day is a new day with her, and every day is full of fun!

No comments: