Alivia is my girly-girl...she loves all things girly and is all things girly!She is always singing and dancing and fluttering around the house like a little butterfly. Oh, and she also stops to admire herself in the mirror quite often! She has been asking and asking to join a ballet class and we were finally able to sign her up for one this year. She had her first class last Friday and she LOVED it! We had to buy her her first pair of ballets slippers and they are so cute. She also had to have a black leotard and pink tights. I swear the moment she put them on she was practically floating on air! The class is every Friday until the end of March and then they will have a dance recital in April. I think it will be so neat to see what she learns in 8 weeks. I know that she is really excited about this and I am just as excited for her. In fact...I just may be living out some childhood dreams through her...that's okay, right?
Monday, February 01, 2010
Tu-tu Cute
Alivia is my girly-girl...she loves all things girly and is all things girly!She is always singing and dancing and fluttering around the house like a little butterfly. Oh, and she also stops to admire herself in the mirror quite often! She has been asking and asking to join a ballet class and we were finally able to sign her up for one this year. She had her first class last Friday and she LOVED it! We had to buy her her first pair of ballets slippers and they are so cute. She also had to have a black leotard and pink tights. I swear the moment she put them on she was practically floating on air! The class is every Friday until the end of March and then they will have a dance recital in April. I think it will be so neat to see what she learns in 8 weeks. I know that she is really excited about this and I am just as excited for her. In fact...I just may be living out some childhood dreams through her...that's okay, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I bet she will love her class!
Post a Comment