
Happy Six Month Birthday Sydney Marie! Yeah, I know...I'm a few days late, but better late than never, right? Has it really been 6 months already? I can hardly remember what our lives were like before you were here, yet it seems like it was just yesterday that we were bringing you home for the first time. You are growing way to fast for your poor old mom. You can say "dadadada" but you just spit your tongue out at me whenever I try to get you to say "mama!" You are such a tease! Chewing on everything and eating are your two favorite activities! You have had your first tastes of baby food and, of course, you love it! You haven't rolled over yet, but now that you can sit all by yourself you want nothing to do with that lying down stuff! You want to be up where you can see the world and what's going on around you. You are a very curious and smart little girl. You have brought so much joy to our family and have been such a blessing to us. Everyday there is something new for you to learn and everyday you make us laugh. We are and always will be so thankful that God sent you to be a part of our family. We love you baby girl!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Sydney!! Great photo mama!
Happy Birthday!!!!
Post a Comment