Now that I have your undivided attention...we're not having a baby...we already had her! So, don't get too excited, or worried, or whatever the case may be...I just wanted to share this video with you now that I finally got it downloaded onto our computer. When we found out we were pregnant with Sydney (last August) we decided to wait until I was at least 10 weeks before we shared the exciting news with the kids. We didn't want to tell them to early (again) just in case something happened. I just love their reactions and how they interact with each other...not much has changed since then either...well, other than the obvious!!
2 comments:
you stopped recording just when it was starting to get good!! LOL...just kidding!
That's a super cute video!
LOL! Hilarious! Poor Sammy ('cause I see that he got another sister! lol)...but, I'll tell ya what...my brother was sandwiched between three sisters too...and he was s-p-o-i-l-e-d! lol (also made him an excellent husband, though!---so says my sis-in-law). What a fun video to watch.
Post a Comment