
Annabelle has been asking to play soccer for the last few years, but for this reason or that it just didn't work out. Finally this year we got her signed up and she was so excited. She was supposed to play on a league but unfortunately they did not have enough kids register. So instead, they decided to have a "Soccer Clinic" just for the week. I think Annabelle was a little bit disappointed, but she still had a lot of fun. She is very athletic...which she did
not get from me...although I always tried my best, I am just not coordinated enough. Tonight was their last night and after words the coaches gave each of the kids a little certificate for a job well done. We are proud of her too...our little soccer star!
3 comments:
What a great picture!! I'm so glad Annabelle could get to experience something she has been wanting to do even if only in small way!!
How fun! I'm so glad that she loved soccer!
Now, we just need to get her into softball! :) maybe your dad will come back and coach...what do you think?
Cute Annabelle!! Soccer participation has been pretty low these past few years. There's always other leagues if she's really into it!
Post a Comment