Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The List

No...not the "Bucket List" , you know, the list of things that you want to do before you 'kick the bucket'. I'm talking about the list of things I need to do before we go camping this weekend. I intended to do most of the work yesterday but I was attacked by a killer migraine....okay, that may be a bit of an exaggeration, but you get the point! So, here is my list of things I've done today...

* Make a list (I know...a little obvious...work with me people!)
* feed the kids breakfast
* Take a shower (before baby wakes up)
* Quickly get dressed...since baby woke up while in shower
* Make goofy baby noises at baby
* Change baby's diaper
* Make more goofy baby noises because it makes baby smile
* Feed baby
* Burp baby
* Change clothes because baby spewed spit up formula all over first set of clothes
* Give baby a bath
* Take incriminating photo of baby's cute lil tooshie
* Realize I haven't eaten yet
* Make myself a quick breakfast
* Check email, Facebook, and blogs
* Play with baby again because she's just too cute
* Cuddle with baby and put her to sleep
* Make kids lunch
* Get started on actual "To Do" list while kids are eating
* Wash dishes
* Clean junk off kitchen counter
* Sweep floor
* Clean up lunch
* Make my lunch
* Check emails, and Facebook again...don't want to miss anything
* Back to "The List"
* Clean bathroom counter, sinks and toilet
* Sweep floor
* Pick up toys in living room (well, throw them down the hall and tell kids to put them away)
* Vacuum living room floor
* Collect all dirty laundry
* Sort laundry
* Load washer
* Make kids clean up their bedrooms
* Holler at kids because they aren't cleaning their rooms
* Help kids clean their rooms...sigh
* Take clothes from washer and put in dryer
* Start load # 2
* Decide that it would be fun to make a post about my "List"

List of things I still need to do
* 500 more loads of laundry (okay...I only have 2 more but it might as well be 500!)
* pack clothes for this weekend
* prepare dinner for tonight
* clean up dinner from tonight
* go take care of baby because she finally woke up from her nice long nap!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

whew.
I'm pooped just reading your list!

Jami said...

You forgot an important one....BREATHE!!