Today's Update...
Well, I don't really have anything new to report after today's doctors appointment. The doctor did a growth ultrasound on the baby and everything looks great. She is measuring to weigh about 7 lbs right now but of course that's just an estimate and could go up to 1lb in either direction. Her cyst doesn't appear to have changed at all either which is great news. He took some pictures of her little face "looking" at us. I got to see her yawn and open and shut her hand. It was so awesome and not to mention ADORABLE! He said he wanted to check my cervix to see if it was favorable, if I had dilated at all. He told me if it was favorable, he was on call next Monday if I wanted to set up an time for induction we could, but unfortunately I am not dilated at all. So, I have another ultrasound set for next Friday and will get checked again and we'll go from there. Of course, I was a little disappointed, but at the same time I'm really okay with it. First, there isn't any reason to try something that my body obviously isn't ready for. And second, I am really hoping that I go into labor on my own. At this point though I will take whatever comes first, but it would be nice to do it naturally. And, either way it happens, she will be here in less than 3 weeks!!!
So, that's about all for now. I have officially served baby girl her "eviction notice" and we are just waiting to see when she will comply...LOL!
Well, I don't really have anything new to report after today's doctors appointment. The doctor did a growth ultrasound on the baby and everything looks great. She is measuring to weigh about 7 lbs right now but of course that's just an estimate and could go up to 1lb in either direction. Her cyst doesn't appear to have changed at all either which is great news. He took some pictures of her little face "looking" at us. I got to see her yawn and open and shut her hand. It was so awesome and not to mention ADORABLE! He said he wanted to check my cervix to see if it was favorable, if I had dilated at all. He told me if it was favorable, he was on call next Monday if I wanted to set up an time for induction we could, but unfortunately I am not dilated at all. So, I have another ultrasound set for next Friday and will get checked again and we'll go from there. Of course, I was a little disappointed, but at the same time I'm really okay with it. First, there isn't any reason to try something that my body obviously isn't ready for. And second, I am really hoping that I go into labor on my own. At this point though I will take whatever comes first, but it would be nice to do it naturally. And, either way it happens, she will be here in less than 3 weeks!!!
So, that's about all for now. I have officially served baby girl her "eviction notice" and we are just waiting to see when she will comply...LOL!
1 comment:
so glad that you both are doing well, and I am so excited to meet her..........and, i will be there one way or another, promise!
Post a Comment