Andy and I didn't do anything romantic for Valentines day, but we did spend the afternoon together. We thought about going to see a movie, but we decided we need to do a little shopping instead. My mom was laughing at us because we were at Meijers on V-day buying Andy a belt...so romantic! But, I'm glad that we went in because we found Andy a digital camera for $50!! He's been wanting one for so long, but we just didn't want to spend lots of money on one. This one was clearanced half off!! YAY! So, after we did our shopping we decided to go to Bennigans for lunch. Haley and Jason got us a gift certificate for Christmas so our entire lunch only cost us $5.50!!! And it was sooo yummy! I waddle now as it is, but you should've seen me after I had my belly really full...I could hardly walk...LOL! It was a nice day though. We enjoy spending time together so much, even if it is just doing silly things. He's my favorite Valentine!!!
Monday, February 16, 2009
Andy and I didn't do anything romantic for Valentines day, but we did spend the afternoon together. We thought about going to see a movie, but we decided we need to do a little shopping instead. My mom was laughing at us because we were at Meijers on V-day buying Andy a belt...so romantic! But, I'm glad that we went in because we found Andy a digital camera for $50!! He's been wanting one for so long, but we just didn't want to spend lots of money on one. This one was clearanced half off!! YAY! So, after we did our shopping we decided to go to Bennigans for lunch. Haley and Jason got us a gift certificate for Christmas so our entire lunch only cost us $5.50!!! And it was sooo yummy! I waddle now as it is, but you should've seen me after I had my belly really full...I could hardly walk...LOL! It was a nice day though. We enjoy spending time together so much, even if it is just doing silly things. He's my favorite Valentine!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
awwww... what a sweet story! It melts my heart!! Happy Valentine's... a few days late!
Post a Comment