Wednesday, February 04, 2009

31 Week Self Portrait Session

So I decided to have a little portrait session with myself this morning...how fun! Of course I got a work out too going from the back of the camera to the front, but after about 15 takes I got some nice shots. I don't have much to update about the baby right now. I am 31 weeks today so only 9 more to go. Sometimes though I feel as if I could pop at any time...and I look like it too...LOL! Like I mentioned before I am going next Wednesday for a growth ultrasound at my doctor's office and I am very excited about seeing the baby again. I am interested in knowing exactly what she is poking me with and where. I'm pretty sure she has her little bum up by my belly button, she kicks me in the ribs and grabs right a hold of my pelvic bones. And sometimes I think she's doing the two step or something. Although it doesn't always feel great, it is a lot of fun to watch her wiggle and move. Andy just loves when he is sitting in his chair across the room from where I'm lying on the couch and he can watch my belly move. He's just like a little kid :)

5 comments:

Hannah said...

those pictures are great jenn! and, you look wonderful!

Shoemaker Family said...

I second that...you do look wonderful and GREAT pics. I think it was worth the workout! :)

Chrissy's Creations said...

Great photos!

Unknown said...

awhhh- i also think it was worth it!

This N That said...

I LOVE that second shot! I feel ya! Noah had his foot lodged under one of my ribs for 2 months before I finally delivered. He gave me NO peace! When he was still (which was RARE...should have been a clue, right?) I actually worried, lol! Great belly, mom!