Thursday, January 22, 2009

Please Check This Out....
I know I have a lot of friends and family that check out my blog quite often, so I'm gonna ask you all for a big favor. My sister, Julie, works full time but she would love more than anything to be able to stay home with her two young kids. At the moment her family depends greatly on her having at least some sort of income though.

She has recently joined a company called Arbonne and is trying to get her business up and running. Arbonne is a Swiss company that sells all sorts of lotions, cosmetics and health products and they are all made with natural ingredients... something that is not so easy to come by these days. She is pouring her heart and soul into this company and hopes to one day have that be her main source of income...hence being able to stay home with the kids.

Please go check out her blog which displays some of their products and tells a little bit more about the company. That is all I ask of you, but if you are interested in learning more about their products or even purchasing something, please feel free to contact me or my sister.

Thank you so much for taking a moment of your time and helping a friend! Love you all!

No comments: