Tuesday, July 01, 2008

The Last Birthday of June
Yesterday was Alivia's 6th birthday, the last birthday in June! Even though we already had the "big party" we still wanted to do something fun to celebrate her birthday. So, we decided it would be fun to play at the park for awhile and then go to lunch. We invited Haley, Ariana, and Adalyn to go with us. It was a beautiful day and the kids had a blast. I tried getting pictures of them playing, but it was kind of hard snapping moving objects!! So, Ariana was my subject for the day...which is really strange in itself because she's usually the one who's hard to get pictures of! After the park we went to the mall to have lunch. Meal of choice: HAPPY MEALS of course! Then after lunch we headed home. We just spent the rest of the day relaxing and playing. It was a nice day all together. I still can't believe that Alivia is six years old...she's not a baby anymore...or even a toddler. She's SIX. I have to keep saying it so it will hopefully, eventually sink in. I know its so cliche to say, but time just goes by way to fast. I sure hope the next 6 don't go by as fast as the last 6! But, even though it's hard sometimes, I have to admit that each stage each of my children go through is a fun learning experience. I don't think I would chose for them to stay one age forever, even if I could. Its really neat to see them growing and learning new things everyday. Actually, its a blessing!

2 comments:

This N That said...

Looks like an awesome fun time! I LOVE the pic of her with her pigtails straight in the air! TOO cute! Happy Birthday!!!

Hannah said...

oh, happy birthday, once again!

I can't believe it's been six years either! Seems like I was just holding Alivia at the hospital right after she was born!! Time sure flies!!!

I'm so glad that you are able to spend so much time with Haley and the girls too!

Miss ya