Friday, March 07, 2008

Finally, we are getting some normalcy back into our lives. Before all this bad weather and illness hit, Sammy and I would head out to the mall once a week to hang out with Haley and Ariana. We always had so much fun taking the kids for lunch and then letting them run wild in the play place. And of course we always went to the book store so they could play with the train set. It was nice for Haley and I as well because we got a little exercise and some much needed "adult conversation." We both have very tiny houses, and after being stuck inside for so long, the walls seem to close in around us. So, yesterday seemed the perfect time to get out again. We had such a great time. Sammy and Ariana always have so much fun together. And I finally got to hold my new little niece, Adalyn. It is always such a blessing to spend time with Haley and her girls. This is Ariana "hammin" it up for the camera. She is so silly!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Wow, does Ariana ever look like Haley! So glad to hear that you were able to get out and about! And, I'm so glad that you have found such a wonderful friend in your sister-in-law!!!