Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Nope...you're not seeing double...there are TWO pink lines there! And yes, I am in shock! I just got back from the doctor's office and they said I am definetly expecting! Usually if I am a minute late I am freaking out, but it never crossed my mind, until today, when I realized I was 2 days late! So I took this test. At first only the "Test Complete" line showed up, and I thought okay, I'm being crazy again. Then slowly but surely the second line appeared! I could hardly believe it. We were not planning on having any more children, although we had discussed it many times. We were happy with the size of our family and looking forward to being able to finally doing stuff together b/c the kids were getting older. But we had also said that if we did get pregnant we would be happy....well we are happy, just VERY suprised. I just hope that the baby is healthy and that I don't get so sick this time. Maybe the 4th time will be the charm!
Oh, and I am due June 10, 2008 which will make it my 3rd June baby! Annabelle's bday is in January, 10 days after Christmas....guess I'm not very good at planning these things out! LOL!

2 comments:

Justin Hess said...

Congrats! Don't you love these kind of suprises!

Shoemaker Family said...

Woo Hoo Jenny!! I bet the girls will be thrilled!